Date Added: 10 August 2018
: 23 August 2018
Job Title: CCA Local Government By-Election Campaigner
Working For: Conservative party
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Associations during by-elections to develop campaign plans and provide advice on literature, canvassing and social media
- Using by-elections as opportunities to develop campaign skills and ongoing support post-elections.
- Engaging Councillors and Council Groups in local by-election campaigns
- Liaising with CCHQ field team and associations to provide regular updates on by-election progress
- From time to time, you may be asked to take responsibility for other activities within the CCA by the Head of Local Government.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- You will be a self-starter, able to manage and motivate yourself and frequently work independently from others.
- Excellent campaigning experience and knowledge of modern campaign techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of election organisation and election law
- Experience of running elections as an election agent and campaign manager
- An understanding of local government and the Conservative Councillors’ Association
To succeed in this role you will also need to be flexible as the working hours may, at times, be unusual and uncertain and may include weekends.
Closing Date: 23 August 2018
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com