Date Added: 11 July 2018
: 2 August 2018
Job Title: Senior Researcher
Working For: Localis
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (dependent on experience)
We are looking to hire a Senior Researcher to support the delivery of our fast-growing research and policy programme.
As a leading voice in the debate around place, economy and public services this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing think-tank influencing important policy areas.
We have a commitment to personal development and encourage staff to develop their research interests and public platform.
- Highly competent research skills
- Highly competent writing skills
- Project management skills
- Interest in politics and public policy
- Hard-working and committed
- Comfortable working in a small team
Localis is an independent think tank whose work promotes neo-localist ideas through research, events and commentary, covering a range of local and national domestic policy issues.
Closing Date: 2 August 2018
The successful candidate will start in September or October. Interviews will be arranged in w/c 13th August. We may look to arrange interviews before then too.
To apply, please email email@example.com with:
• A covering letter referencing how you satisfy the required experience for the role. Please include ideas for three research projects, no more than a paragraph each, that you would like to pursue at Localis.
• Your CV
• A sample of writing and/or links to published research
We would be happy to discuss the role further. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note this ad has been removed at the request of the original advertiser*