Date Added: 13 June 2018
: 6 July 2018
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Grayling Wales
Salary: Competitive - dependent on experience
Grayling is one of the longest standing public affairs and public relations agencies in Wales. Our team in Cardiff is looking to recruit a new Account Executive to work on a number of flagship client accounts, including for some of the country’s most recognisable organisations (A full list of our clients can be found on the APPC and UK Public Affairs Council website). Our client base covers a broad range of sectors and includes Welsh Assembly and Westminster engagement activity, as well as stakeholder/community relations.
The role will require an eye for detail, first-class political knowledge, excellent commmunication skills, and a high degree of organasiation. The role would suit a proactive person with experience of working in the Welsh political/media environment.
Daily tasks will involve:
• Monitoring of the Senedd's day to day activity as well as wider political developments in Wales and Westminster
• Providing daily and weekly intelligence reports for our clients
• Drafting political briefing notes and parliamentary correspondence
• Attending and contributing to client meetings
• Organising client events and receptions
• Supporting Party conference activity
• Planning, property and community Relations activity
• Contributing to our departmental marketing strategy and set-piece Grayling events
Closing Date: 6 July 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 9th July however we may hold interviews and appoint earlier if the right candidate comes forward.
For an initial discussion about the role, or to ask questions, please contact Fay Jones, Head of Grayling Wales by email: email@example.com
Applicants wishing to apply should send a CV and covering letter before the closing date.