Date Added: 13 June 2018
: 27 June 2018
Job Title: Trainee - Corporate Communications and Public Affairs
Working For: Luther Pendragon
Luther Pendragon is a London-based communications agency with a 25 year track record of ensuring clients tell their stories to the people that matter.
We passionately believe that all clients – large or small, established or starting out, profit or non-profit – deserve the best advice in the business. We offer strategic guidance to some of the world’s leading brands and have advised major organisations through their biggest reputational challenges. We also work for a whole range of smaller clients with big ambitions, ranging from small-caps and start-ups to grassroots campaign groups and charities.
We deliver work that is ambitious, yet targeted, and we achieve high quality, measurable results for our clients. We are communications strategists but we also believe in the importance of faultless tactical delivery, meaning we are hands-on, we get fully immersed in our clients’ challenges and we assemble the best teams that are visible and accessible at all levels.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for the worlds of the media, finance and politics with an understanding of our integrated, issues-led approach to communications.
Further skills and attributes:
- An undergraduate degree – preferably 2.1 or above
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A meticulous approach to writing and producing documents
- An understanding of the media industry and a good knowledge of different media channels and outlets
- A strong grasp of how the UK political system works and an understanding of current policy landscape
- A good knowledge of the business world
- An ability to work competently as an individual and as part of a team
Closing Date: 27 June 2018
Please apply by noon on the closing date. We may appoint before the closing date.
Please email your CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to all applicants.