Date Added: 23 May 2018
: 16 June 2018
Job Title: Internship
Working For: Premier Advisory Group
Salary: £18,000-£21,000 plus expenses
As Premier Advisory Group's Intern, you will be involved in all areas of the organisation's business. We are a start up with fast-paced working practices and a team which is based across England. We are involved with a broad span of projects across the education and related sectors. Our clients span the market, from schools and academy Trusts, to charities, to Local Authorities, to housing developers.
Some of our current challenges include:
• research - e.g. working out the employment potential within a Local Authority
• consultancy - e.g. devising a strategic plan for growth for a new academy trust
• consultation - e.g. discovering the childcare needs of parents in a particular borough
• bid-writing - e.g. producing a funding application to the Department for Education
• project management - e.g. managing the establishment of a new school.
As our Intern, you will need to complete a set of administrative tasks including simple database creation and document formatting, totalling around one day per week of your time. The rest of the time you will be expected to dive into our client projects and new business development alongside the rest of the team, receiving coaching directly from our Directors, staff and associates in line with your own skills and interests.
• be an exceptionally articulate communicator who is comfortable with a variety of audiences.
• have proven skills in research (qualitative, quantitative, or ideally both).
• be as happy working on your own at your desk as in client meetings, managing your own time in line with a variety of priorities and deadlines.
• possess the patience and attention to detail to carry out administrative tasks swiftly and reliably.
• bring a balance between creative ideas and common sense to meet our clients' challenges.
You must have an interest in education and an awareness of the relevant policy environment. We are a politically broad church, but you will need to be prepared to advise our clients to take advantage of the opportunities presented to them by the prevailing policy environment of the given moment.
We would love to build on your specific interests, in education or more broadly. We are looking for candidates who have the drive, passion and ambition to make the most of this opportunity, whatever that looks like for you.
Closing Date: 16 June 2018
Ideally you will be able to start work with us in early July. However, we are flexible about the start date for the right candidate.
We may appoint prior to the closing date. We will interview candidates in central London throughout June.
Please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We acknowledge all applications but do not provide feedback to those who are not invited to interview.