Date Added: 15 May 2018
: 15 June 2018
Job Title: Campaign Manager
Working For: Andrea Jenkyns, MP ( Morley and Outwood)
Location: Morley and Outwood
Andrea Jenkyns MP is looking to appoint a Campaign Manager to be based in the constituency.
The successful Campaign Manager will be someone enthusiastic, hardworking and driven; who thrives on a wide-range of competing challenges. Political and campaigning priorities can change quickly, so working hours will of necessity be varied and flexible. This is a “rolling-up-the-sleeves”, do whatever needs to be done, frontline campaigning role.
The varied role of a constituency-based Campaign Manager includes responsibility for the following:
• Developing an on-going programme of incumbency activities with the Andrea
• Recruiting volunteers and building campaign teams
• Driving an on-going voter contact programme, including phoning and door-to-door canvassing
• Organising high-profile political meetings and events
• Co-ordinating a comprehensive fundraising programme
• Producing local Party literature and building a delivery network
• Maintaining and expanding a presence on multiple social media platforms
• Executing a full ‘get out the vote’ operation on polling day
A Campaign Manager must:
• Be a self-starter
• Be well organised, professional and punctual
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to lead and motivate colleagues and activists
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Have a high level of literacy
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience.
Closing Date: 15 June 2018
Closing date: Friday 15th June, however, we will be looking to appoint sooner if the right candidate becomes available.
Please email your CV and covering letter to Andrea; firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the role please call 0207 219 5798