Date Added: 15 May 2018
: 15 June 2018
Job Title: Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Working For: A client of Hanson Search
Salary: £32,000 - £42,000
Are you an ambitious public affairs professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and wants to work for a fast-growing, award-winning agency?
This agency is looking to hire an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to join their public affairs team.
- Tracking issues in the media and politics
- Managing media and political stakeholder lists
- Helping to organize events, press conferences, photo calls etc
- Drafting contact reports and agendas for client meetings;
- Undertaking research and pitching for new business proposals
- Experience of working in public affairs from a consultancy (preferable) or in-house background
- Good network of contacts within government
- Communicate confidently with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Present findings confidently, clearly and accurately
- Ability to independently manage projects
A generous benefits package would be offered alongside a competitive salary dependant on skills and experience.
Closing Date: 15 June 2018
Email Luke Boobbyer ( firstname.lastname@example.org) with your latest CV if you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity. Or apply directly on our website here: https://www.hansonsearch.com/jobs/account-manager-public-affairs/