Date Added: 3 May 2018
: 31 May 2018
Job Title: Summer Voluntary Internships (x 3)
Working For: Faiths Forum for London
Charity Number: 1149215
Salary: Travel expenses inside London and lunch expenses
As this is a voluntary role there are no fixed hours or responsibilities.
Nonetheless, Interns play a vital role in the organisation and there will be plenty of opportunities for career and personal development.
Interns will have the opportunity to shadow civil servants at the Ministry of Housing and Local Government, specifically the faith engagement team.
The interns may be involved with:
- Research on religious literacy, community cohesion, radicalisation, etc;
- Taking the lead on some ongoing faith based projects;
- Data entry i.e. CRM;
- Reading and précising incoming reports;
- Diary management;
- Improving outreach to and communication with constituent organisations around the country;
- Supporting senior staff at high profile meetings;
- Liaising with MPs, central and local government, NGOs and others.
The ideal intern will:
- Have previous interest and experience in interfaith relations, and social action;
- Have experience in research and policy design with specific focus on organisational assessment;
- Have experience in web design, social media content, and potentially computer coding;
- Have experience in organising events;
- Have a confident and professional phone and personal manner.
There will be a focus on making this opportunity as suited as possible to the future aspirations of the volunteer.
Closing Date: 31 May 2018
Please send a cover sheet and CV to email@example.com. Specify why you would like to join Faiths Forum for London. If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.