Date Added: 16 April 2018
: 16 May 2018
Job Title: Part-time Senior Communications Officer
Working For: a Client of Ellwood Atfield
Salary: £38,806 pro rata
Are you interested in joining an organisation playing a vital role in the democratic process? This independent body oversees elections and regulates political finance in the UK. It works to promote public confidence in the democratic process and to ensure its integrity.
A modern regulator, operating within a unique and changing political context, the organisation has a broad and challenging remit, with a growing profile for this range of activity.
This is a position which will play a crucial part in helping to deliver a more positive, proactive, energetic and campaigning approach to the organisation's public affairs activity.
The person in this role will need to use their initiative and excellent judgement to solve problems and achieve outcomes that meet their objectives. Reacting to fast-moving issues – such as political finance investigations or electoral administration matters – will be combined with a need to develop long-term plans to build relationships and protect and enhance their reputation.
• Engage directly with key senior stakeholders
• Identify opportunities to promote the organisation, its work and the value it brings
• Devise key public affairs campaigns
• Deliver an effective public affairs function to internal clients
• Report to senior management on political activity
• Excellent knowledge of Westminster and Whitehall
• Experience writing briefings and responding to requests for information
• Excellent written skills
• Great interpersonal skills
Closing Date: 16 May 2018
Apply via this link: https://www.ellwoodatfield.com/job/Part-time-Senior-Communications-Officer-EH-1803-5748?source=W4MP