Date Added: 16 April 2018
: 21 May 2018
Job Title: Monitoring Consultant
Working For: DeHavilland
DeHavilland is the definitive provider of political insight and intelligence in the UK and EU. We help public affairs professionals monitor and evaluate the latest policy and legislation developments via an intelligent online portal and with a team of dedicated consultants and analysts. Our service is tailored to our customers’ requirements, enabling them to identify potential opportunities and threats and deliver their strategic objectives more effectively.
About the role
This particular role focuses on public services and welfare and you'd be working some high profile public sector institutions, regulators, corporates and charities. This would be an excellent role for anyone who is contemplating a career in politics or public affairs. Working in a fast-paced office in central London, this role will give you significant experience of public affairs and the political environment.
Brief job description:
• Deliver timely and relevant monitoring to customers in the form of alerts and daily/weekly reports
• Produce ad-hoc research for customers, as well as contributing to the many briefings that DeHavilland produces
• Take responsibility for the everyday management of your accounts, making sure that all aspects of service delivery meet client expectations
• Perform administrative tasks to ensure that client records and service arrangements are fully up to date
Key personal qualities, qualifications and skills
• Confident and professional manner
• Positive attitude and willingness to work in a client-facing, commercial role
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
• Qualified to degree level, preferably in a relevant subject
• At least a year’s experience in a UK political/public affairs role
• Good general knowledge of and a genuine interest in British politics and Parliament
What we offer
We offer our employees a great package:
• 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell 1-5 days
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
• Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
• Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
• Volunteering opportunities
Closing Date: 21 May 2018
We are ideally looking for somebody to start immediately, but those with a notice period should not be put off.
Please send a CV and cover letter with "Monitoring Consultant Position" in the subject line to Rachel Scott at email@example.com.