Date Added: 16 April 2018
: 30 April 2018
Job Title: Internship
Working For: Innovation Unit
As one of our Interns you will work hard to support our amazing team across our business, but with a particular focus on supporting our project teams as part of our high impact consultancy.
This could involve (but will not be limited to):
- desk-based research
- qualitative research (often with people who use and deliver public services)
- the coordination of project tasks (our interns play indispensable roles keeping project teams on track)
- workshop facilitation, including meeting our ambitious clients and other stakeholders
- writing and editing materials for projects and communications
- getting stuck in with all the necessary admin, and generally being a great team member!
IU interns go on to amazing careers after they leave us. Some join think tanks, design agencies and research organisations. Others are inspired to join provider organisations to deliver the brilliant new services and systems they’ve been innovating.
We are interested in hearing from ambitious, creative and independent people with a particular interest in one or more of:
- Mental health
- Children’s social care
- Health and social care
- Service design
For more detail including on how to apply please see our website (www.innovationunit.org) and the job description.
Closing Date: 30 April 2018
DEADLINE: Please send your application by 12 noon on
TELEPHONE INTERVIEWS: Week beginning 7 May
FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS: Week beginning 14 May
LOCATION FOR INTERVIEWS: Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London NW5 1TL
Send your CV and a 500 word blog post on an issue or idea that Innovation Unit cares about and that has caught your attention this month to Niru De Silva firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your ideas are bold and smart we will invite you to take part in a short telephone interview
and then arrange to meet you face to face if we like what we hear – and if you like us!