Date Added: 16 April 2018
: 25 April 2018
Job Title: Celebrity Manager
Working For: a client of Whiton Maynard
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Please see: https://www.whitonmaynard.com/celebrity-manager.html
Full time, permanent
Leading national disability campaign
In this role you will:
- Develop and deliver the organisation’s approach for working with VIPs, artists, celebrities and ambassadors
- Engage with potential VIP supporters and nurture relationships with existing contacts
- Work across the organisation to utilise celebrities in an impactful way to fulfil the organisation’s objectives and goals.
- Experienced in managing relationships with high profile individuals and ambassadors either from within large charities or media organisations
- Experienced in designing and developing effective stakeholder/supporter relationship plans
- Proven ability to operate confidently at all levels within a large, complex organisation and be able to network with a wide range of individuals.
Closing Date: 25 April 2018
Please get in touch as soon as possible, interviews will be held on an on-going basis.
To be considered for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org