Length of Employment: 3 months, with the possibility of extension
Employment Type: Part-Time (3 days per week)
Here for Good exists to provide free, vital protection and reassurance to EEA citizens and their families living in the UK, both throughout the process of the United Kingdom leaving the European Union and beyond.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to assist with the coordination of our fundraising and communications work. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the heart of addressing one of Brexit’s most complex issues, supporting a growing charity in protecting citizens’ rights.
For more information about the organisation, please visit our website at: https://www.hereforgoodlaw.org/about-us
● Research and identify potential fundraising opportunities;
● Assist in the preparation of concept notes and applications for funding;
● Draft donor communications
Research and Communications:
● Develop and coordinate a communications strategy for Here for Good’s self-help guide, ACT NOW;
● Update and maintain Here for Good’s research on EU immigration and advisory services available across the UK;
● Assist with establishing partnerships with other legal organisations across the UK in preparation for the roll-out of Here for Good’s advisory service
Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
● Bachelor’s degree;
● Understanding and interest in UK immigration law, and commitment to Here for Good’s charitable objectives;
● Interest and experience in conducting communications and/or fundraising work;
● Excellent research skills and analytical ability;
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
● Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage complex workloads and concurrent deadlines;
● Ability to work independently and take initiative; demonstrated experience of working remotely;
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and strong technical literacy;
● Experience of website and graphic design.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK for the duration of the internship.
Please send a CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and interest in the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org.