Date Added: 13 March 2018
: 23 April 2018
Job Title: Teaching Excellence Alliance Administrator
Working For: University Alliance
Charity Number: University Alliance
Salary: £23,000 - 25,000 per annum, pro-rata
We are offering an exciting opportunity for an administrator to develop a new multi-institutional partnership building the distinctive excellence of University Alliance education. If you are highly organised and flexible with a sound grasp of detail then this could be the role for you.
Building on this, we are developing collaborative programmes working across our member universities including the Teaching Excellence Alliance (TEA). University Alliance members share a progressive approach to education which co-creates curricula with employers and students and actively supports every student to succeed. The TEA works with these shared values to enhance how effectively UA universities can further develop their programmes and student experience.
The TEA Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support for all aspects of the TEA, including the activities recently agreed in outline by the Management Group and now being implemented.
Terms and conditions of employment: This is a part-time (0.6 FTE) position (3 days
per week) on a fixed-term basis for 18 months.
Main responsibilities include:
• Administrative support for TEA Management and Implementation governance meetings (requires travel); TEA online community network administration
• Primary point of contact for Peer Review College members; verifying the status of applicants to join the Peer Review College; provide administrative support to tasks and projects carried out by PRC members and teams
• Provide events support for members of the PRC to support activities using Basecamp, Mailchimp, LinkedIn and other systems as required
• Organise TEA and PRC events including taking bookings, providing information to attendees, organising catering, liaising with venues
• Operate a central advertisement and booking service for CPD offers including liaising with university training leads; support member institutions in the organization of events shared with the TEA
• Assist the TEA Programmes manager in the preparation and distribution of regular e-newsletters
Providing flexible support in a small organisation including:
• Respond positively to change in a fast-paced environment, including reprioritisation and re-direction of projects
• Provide any additional support for communications and events as relevant
Please isit our website vacancies page for the full job advert and application form: https://www.unialliance.ac.uk/2018/03/13/teaching-excellence-alliance-administrator/
Closing Date: 23 April 2018
Application closing time: Midnight
Interview date: Wednesday 2nd May
Please visit our website in the vacancies section to download full job description and application form.
Application process: return the completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline date provided.