Date Added: 13 March 2018
: 28 March 2018
Job Title: Project Support and Research Intern
Working For: WSA Community Consultants
Salary: £12 per hour (at least one day a week)
WSA is an organisation that has built its reputation on the substantial expertise, experience and knowledge in the fields of Community Development, Social Inclusion, Participation and Empowerment. Its focus has been to bring its expertise, best practice and clear deliverable results to the community, voluntary and local government sectors.
This is primarily an organisational support and research intern opportunity in a small organisation working as part of a small team. Initally from April to July with the possibility of extention. Work will vary depending on current contracts but WSA is committed to offering as varied an opportunity as possible. It is likely to include:
- Administration and project support in relation to current projects and priorities
- Desk based research on potential development areas
- Comms work in terms of blogs, database expansion, bulletins, promotion and marketing. Potentially also around social media, newsletters and website updating
- Outreach and early project development including assisting in the delivery of our work and participating in meetings with clients and community groups
- Event and training organisation and management
We bring many years of practical experience with a diverse range of community groups, organisations and individuals and offer a clear understanding of community development and the skills to undertake complex process based work.
Please see more information on our website at: http://wsacommunity.co.uk/intern-recruitment-information-march-2018/
Closing Date: 28 March 2018
Interviews: Monday 9th April.
Start date: Late April to be agreed
Please send a two page CV and covering letter (no more than one side) to Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your covering letter should be no more than one side of A4, and it should address how you meet the criteria