DARROW is proud to be the dedicated home of new writing talent.
Many young people cannot afford internships and placements, but need to showcase their artistic, journalistic and political insight to advance in their career.
DARROW is committed to empowering young writers and to supporting emerging talent across a multitude of countries and sectors.
We work predominantly with 16-35-year-olds to give them the tools they need to share their ideas, hone their craft and thrive as writers, journalists, and storytellers.
All DARROW contributors receive support and guidance on how to source stories, conduct interviews and write articles in a compelling and balanced way.
Our community is unique in its commitment to the free flow of information. Selected content can be republished online and in print.
We believe that everyone has an important story to tell, and DARROW is committed to showcasing the abilities and talents of its writers.
Some of the benefits of joining DARROW:
- Join a team dedicated to spreading your work across the world using our Creative Commons system.
- Publish through a recognised magazine with a reputation for innovative thinking while retaining editorial control over your material.
- Connect with members of a community committed to pooling their success and wide-ranging expertise and talent.
- Get noticed by advertising your skills, experience and objectives with our fully customisable public profiles.
- Trust our dedicated sub-editing service to ensure accuracy in your writing.
- Employ our tools and technology to give your article the detail, audio, video and look that you want. There is no limit to how you present your work and what you wish to include.