Date Added: 20 February 2018
: 30 March 2018
Job Title: Fundraising Volunteer
Working For: StreetGames
Charity Number: 1113542
Salary: Expenses paid on days when volunteering occurs.
Flexible role with no set hours, supporting our based fundraising team with: researching sources of funding, writing small and editing small grants applications, supporting with National and European bids. This is a real opportunity to do real substantive work for an industry leading national charity and develop a wide range of skills, and your CV.
• Identification of new funding sources
• Grant writing to charitable trusts and foundations
• Engagement with university raising and giving societies
• Maintenance of StreetGames' contact database, liaison with potential donors and supporters
• Contributing to advocacy work including research and writing for papers, articles and reports
• Assisting with the maintenance of StreetGames' website and online fundraising channels
• Donor management and reporting
• Supporting with events
• Other supporting tasks related to fundraising
The ideal candidate should be above all flexible and creative. Previous volunteers have typically been pursuing or recently graduating from graduate/post-graduate level studies.
Closing Date: 30 March 2018
Intervews will be conducted on an ongoing basis and we may appoint a very strong candidate before the closing date.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter explaining your interest in the role, and any relevant experience to email@example.com with your surname and ‘Internship’ in the subject line. Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.