Date Added: 13 February 2018
: 27 February 2018
Job Title: Programme Manager
Working For: DragonGate
Salary: National minimum wage then £25k-£30k after successful trial period (1 month)
DragonGate Market Intelligence is looking for a Programme Manager to assist with its busy 12-month calendar of public sector-focussed research and conferences. You will be involved across the full spectrum of the company's work, and will be engaging extensively with internal teams and external clients.
Working within a small, established team, the position will provide an opportunity for a more permanent contract after successful completion of a one-month probation period.
DGMI Ltd is an established market intelligence and stakeholder engagement company that operates as a trusted third party between the public and private sectors.
This role requires:
• Proven organisational skills – events management experience is desirable
• The ability to review open source data, interpret and concisely relay information, whilst avoiding plagiarism
• Experience with external calling with a confident, natural phone manner essential
• Experience of conducting interviews is desirable
• An affinity with Excel is also desirable
• An analytical mind and understanding of UK politics and the underlying Government machinery
• A confident and error-free writing style
The position is ideal for graduates with an interest in politics and the public sector.
Closing Date: 27 February 2018
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis.
Start Date: February.
Please send a cover letter and CV to Matt Finucane at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the often large volume of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants.