Date Added: 12 February 2018
: 28 February 2018
Job Title: External Affairs Advisor
Working For: A client of Birchwood Knight
Salary: Between £30,000 and £33,500 plus bonus and benefits
Working for this high profile business body that represents an industry that generates over £30 billion every year and has more than 10,000 businesses in its membership.
As an External Affairs Advisor you will work across a broad range of issues from education and skills to the gender pay gap and economic growth and immigration. Working with stakeholders such as Government, the unions, industry and similar trade organisations, you will deliver effective campaigns on behalf of members, proactively producing policy briefings and updates that highlight issues and risks to stakeholders. The role will require you to take a commercial and hands-on approach to policy development.
- Have worked in a similar policy role – either in-house, agency or a think tank
- Experience of translating complex policy documents into engaging briefings
- A good understanding of the mechanics of Westminster and commercial businesses
- Ability to manage and engage a range of stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and organisational skills
This role will give you exposure to a range of high profile issues.
Closing Date: 28 February 2018
To interview and appoint asap.
To apply, please email your CV to Madeleine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02034357269 for more information.