Date Added: 12 January 2018
: 18 January 2018
Job Title: Media, Events and PR Graduate Assistant
Working For: Politeia
Salary: Minimum wage (or higher dependent on experience)
Westminster Think Tank Graduate Assistant team member focussing on:
- Policy events and forums - organisation, take up and impact.
- Media and press support for events and publications.
- Marketing and development of Politeia.
- Administration and management support.
Politeia's programme focuses on economic policy, including tax and public spending and the policies for growth; social policy, especially education, healthcare, benefits and pensions; justice policy and the constitution. Its authors and contributors include academic specialists, politicians, economists and lawyers.
Interns are involved in our programme and organise events with policy specialists, journalists, ministers, and MPs. They will form part of a small but busy team assisting in a number of different areas of Politeia's operation.
Interns will be expected to work 7 hours a day, Monday-Friday, in our Westminster office.
- Efficient, constructive and courteous attitude.
- Ability to learn rapidly about UK press, political and government structure.
- Good IT skills.
- Interest in policy.
- Good basic knowledge of UK system of government.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Aptitude for business focus and procedures.
- Good knowledge of Publisher, Word and Excel.
Closing Date: 18 January 2018
Applications will close at midnight. Interviews will take place shortly after with the successful candidate starting as soon as possible.
Please submit a cover letter stating your availability (max one page) and CV (max 2 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include achieved or predicted grades and A-level/equivalent grades.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or ring 020 77995034.