Date Added: 11 January 2018
: 18 January 2018
Job Title: Communications Manager
Working For: Reed in Partnership
Reed in Partnership are recruiting a new Communications Manager for a FTC in Southwark and we need you!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
Working closely with our Operations Teams, you will promote a variety of employability and health contracts. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing communications campaigns for a range of employment, skills and health services
- Writing engaging copy for on and offline materials
- Developing relationships with local and regional press
- Engaging with MPs and other key stakeholders
- Co-ordinating Reed in Partnership’s internal communications activities
What’s in it for you? Alongside a generous base salary, you will have the freedom to work autonomously creating innovative designs according to brand guidelines. You’ll be joining a great team with a positive working atmosphere and the opportunity to progress within our large organisation.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent communications skills, specifically written English for a range of different audiences
- A strong understanding of and passion for marketing and communication
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- A good sense of creativity and an ability and willingness to suggest new ideas and approaches
- Fully computer-literate, with a thorough working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, social media, website management
- Knowledge or experience of public services
- A marketing-related qualification such as CIM
- An understanding of and interest in national and local employment issues
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria
Closing Date: 18 January 2018
We reserve the right to close applications early should a successful candidate be appointed, or a sufficient shortlist reached.
Please apply online here: https://emea3.recruitmentplatform.com/appproc/index.cfm?event=createSessionAfterSessionClear&ID=P0OFK026203F3VBQB688MF6R0&jobboard=0&nPTID=2766&bSessionClear=true&nProfileIdFoundInAGP=