Date Added: 7 December 2017
: 22 December 2017
Job Title: Caseworker
Working For: Alok Sharma MP (Reading West)
Salary: In line with IPSA pay scales
The office of Alok Sharma MP is seeking a Caseworker to assist with replying to and dealing with constituents' queries.
Previous experience of working with caseworker software would be preferable although not essential. A forensic focus on getting detail right in written correspondence is essential.
A strongly IT literate individual who proactively enjoys understanding the detail of policy will enjoy this role.
The role will be based 3 days a week in Westminster and 2 days a week in Reading.
• Attending surgeries and other meetings as appropriate
• Dealing with standard queries from members of the public
• Draft responses to constituents
• Gathering relevant information to assist with resolving cases
• Log all cases; monitor progress and ensure all identified actions are taken
• Retain records and information confidentially and in line with the Data Protection Act
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 22 December 2017
Please email a CV (max 2 sides A4) and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, please contact Jessica Inns on 020 7219 2229.