Date Added: 6 December 2017
: 22 January 2018
Job Title: Programme Assistant
Working For: Govnet
Salary: £20k - £23k
A fantastic entry-level opportunity for those interested in working in the public policy events industry, for a hard-working, knowledgeable and commercially astute individual to assist the team in charge of event programme content.
Govnet delivers insightful conferences, exhibitions, training and forums for the public sector, with high level policy input. This role is on a flagship event.
- Assist in planning, creating and organising programme content
- Liaise with stakeholders across the process including on site management
- Conduct industry research to deliver leading and topical speakers
- Develop close relationships with external advisory board and supporters - public and private sector
- Create compelling copy for a range of platforms (web, email etc)
- Support the marketing team with initiatives including speaker blogs and insight pieces
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Proven track record of producing high quality work, strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- 6 months' experience in production/public sector communications desired but not essential
- Ability to understand the commercial implications of public policy
Closing Date: 22 January 2018
Interview dates to be arranged either before December 19th or after January 4th 2018.
Start date - immediate. We may appoint before the closing date for the right candidate.
Please send your CV with covering letter to Lucy McPhail, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call 0203 770 6646 or see http://www.academiesshowbirmingham.co.uk/.