Date Added: 6 December 2017
: 31 January 2018
Job Title: Manchester Program Director
Working For: CRCC Asia
Reports to: Director of Global Initiatives.
Hours of duty: Monday – Friday 0900-1800 hrs.
About CRCC Asia
CRCC Asia is a global company, with offices in the USA, UK, Australia, and China. We provide students and graduates from around the world a platform to develop personally and professionally by facilitating work experience and internship programs in China, Japan, Vietnam and Manchester.
We’ve been running for 11 years and have a 7000+ alumni network of previous participants. We are proud to be the leading provider in the industry.
We are currently seeking a Program Director for our Manchester Internship Program (based in Greater Manchester).
Tasks and responsibilities
• Confirming host company partnerships for internship placements and managing the on-going relationship for future programs
• Hiring and leading a local team that is responsible for:
-Organizing all logistics for large groups of interns
-Caring for general well-being of interns in Manchester
-Organizing the monthly program events
• Solving and following up on any issues arising between interns and host company by liaising with the Business Development Team and Director
• Responsible for office and staff including development of team, managing budgets, organizing payroll with Finance team, approval of vendors and anything else related to office
We are looking for long-term commitment, and there is great scope for promotion within the company with a young, friendly international team environment.
• Fluent English
• Outgoing and approachable personality
• Degree level education
• Reliable with excellent organizational skills
• Knowledge of Manchester (preferable)
• Existing business network within Manchester (preferable)
• Existing right to work in the UK
More information can be found here: https://www.crccasia.com/about-us/careers/#1512097820105-e3fef9b1-00a8.
Closing Date: 31 January 2018
Applications are being considered on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply ASAP.
Start Date: January 2018.
To apply please email your CV (maximum 2 pages in total) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Manchester Program Director’.
12 January 2018: this ad has been removed before the closing date as the post has now been filled.