Date Added: 13 November 2017
: 20 November 2017
Job Title: Head of Policy and Communications
Working For: Quoted Companies Alliance
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Murray McIntosh are proud to be working on behalf of our client, The Quoted Companies Alliance, to appoint a new Head of Policy and Communications to develop their policy positions and manage policy campaigns.
- Developing and executing campaigns on key policy issues.
- Drafting proactive policy positions and communicating these to other relevant organisations, government officials and regulators.
- Managing the Quoted Companies Alliance’s seven Expert Groups (made up of professionals covering financial reporting, corporate governance, tax, secondary market, share schemes, legal and corporate finance issues).
- Managing the policy team.
- Reporting to Chief Executive/Board on policy developments/key issues.
- Monitoring policy issues in relevant Government/EU dossiers.
- Liaising with Expert Group members to develop policy positions or consultation responses.
- Submitting responses to consultation papers and ensuring a clear policy position is articulated.
- Coordinating the revision of the Expert Groups’ technical guides (including the QCA’s Corporate Governance Code).
- Maintaining relationship and liaising with EuropeanIssuers, their European membership organisation representing issuers.
- Meeting with regulators and policymakers on policy issues to communicate QCA policy positions.
- Sitting on various groups as a QCA representative, including the EI Policy Committee and the IRSG Expert and Engagement Group.
- Writing content for internal newsletters and other communications.
- Managing regular communication with media and outside world
- Liaising with the Head of Marketing & Events on communications strategy and activities.
- Liaising with the Head of Membership on communications to members and non members.
- Maintaining relationship and liaising with other stakeholders and counterparts.
You can view the role on our website here http://www.murraymcintoshassociates.com/job-details/?id=head-of-policy-and-communications-96137 and we are also happy to share a full and detailed job description with candidates if you get in touch directly.
Closing Date: 20 November 2017
Murray McIntosh will be conducting initial interviews on the week commencing 20th November 2017.
The start date for the role will be as soon as is possible based on the successful candidates notice period.
Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via our website using the above link.