Date Added: 13 November 2017
: 27 November 2017
Job Title: Senior Policy Adviser
Working For: a client of Murray McIntosh & Associates
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
My client is a leading UK membership body. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Policy Adviser to join their regional team, supporting members across the Midlands and working on a broad and interesting range of policy topics.
• Develop policy positions on the UK’s economy considering devolution and regional business priorities
• Drafting of papers, reports, briefings and responses to political and policy developments within the remit
• Project working
• Consulting with members and stakeholders for their views, both individually for in depth policy discussions, and in larger groups with broader discussion at roundtable events and committee meetings.
• Sharing policy and political insights and analysis with members, both individually at member servicing meetings and at briefing events with larger audiences.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Knowledge of the policymaking process in the UK government
• Background in policy development and demonstrable interest in public policy
• Experience of working in a political environment
• Broad knowledge of the policy priorities for UK Businesses
• Knowledge of the UK parliamentary system, including regional and local devolution
• Experience of developing and executing political, communication, and campaign strategies
You can find a link to the role on our website here http://www.murraymcintoshassociates.com/job-details/?id=senior-policy-adviser-97826.
Closing Date: 27 November 2017
We would like to commence interview week commencing 4th of December. Start date is as soon as possible, but we are happy to wait for suitable candidates to complete notice periods.
Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the above link on our website.