Date Added: 13 November 2017
: 27 November 2017
Job Title: Senior Policy Adviser
Working For: a client of Murray McIntosh & Associates
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
My client is a leading UK membership body. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Policy Adviser to join their regional team, supporting members across the North and working on a broad and interesting range of policy topics.
• Develop policy positions on the UK’s economy considering devolution and regional business priorities.
• Drafting of papers, reports, briefings and responses to political and policy developments within the remit
• Project working
• Consulting with members and stakeholders for their views, both individually for in depth policy discussions, and in larger groups with broader discussion at roundtable events and committee meetings.
• Sharing policy and political insights and analysis with members, both individually at member servicing meetings and at briefing events with larger audiences.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Knowledge of the policymaking process in the UK government
• Background in policy development and demonstrable interest in public policy
• Experience of working in a political environment
• Broad knowledge of the policy priorities for UK Businesses
• Knowledge of the UK parliamentary system, including regional and local devolution
• Experience of developing and executing political, communication, and campaign strategies
You can find a link to this vacancy on our website here http://www.murraymcintoshassociates.com/job-details/?id=senior-policy-adviser-98003.
Closing Date: 27 November 2017
We would like to begin interviews week commencing 4th December 2017. Start date can be accommodated ASAP, depending on notice period that candidates need to serve.
Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or apply via our website at the link above.