Date Added: 13 September 2017
: 27 September 2017
Job Title: Executive
Working For: Hanbury Strategy
Salary: Depending on experience
Hanbury is a new strategic advisory firm that provides political analysis and insight to help businesses navigate a time of global change; manages all aspects of communications to help firms tell their story; and builds winning campaigns to help shape public opinion.
Our team has a proven track record of delivering victories against the odds. We have been on the winning side in the UK General Election of 2015, the EU Referendum of 2016 and the French Presidential Election of 2017. We now advise corporates, CEOs and international political leaders on their most difficult and challenging problems.
Hanbury is looking for an enthusiastic new recruit with a keen interest in politics, the media and campaigns to assist the team on a variety of projects.
Successful candidates may be required to carry out a number of tasks including:
- Monitoring the media for key developments relating to clients
- Researching and sourcing information for clients
- Helping to draft press releases, opinion pieces, briefing notes and background information documents
- Producing detailed pieces of original research and analysis
- Preparing forward planning grids of key political, media, economic and business events
The role is ideally suited to a recent graduate and proactive self-starter who is happy working as part of a small team in an exciting new consultancy.
Qualifications and skills
- Candidates must have a Degree;
- should demonstrate organisational, strong written and interpersonal skills; and
- have knowledge, experience and enthusiasm for politics and campaigns.
Closing Date: 27 September 2017
Interviews will take place soon after the closing date for applications.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.