Date Added: 12 September 2017
: 2 October 2017
Job Title: Administrator
Working For: Women's Budget Group
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 pro rata (part-time)
Hours: 22.5 hours per week. Initial 2-year contract subject to 3-month probationary period
Main duties include:
- Office administration
- Providing administrative and communications support to Co-Directors, Chair, Treasurer, and Management Committee
- Assisting the Co-Directors with company and financial administration
- Providing administrative support for funding proposals
- Assisting with the organisation of WBG events including the AGM, Budget viewings, training courses and external meetings
- Maintaining and updating membership, media and parliamentary distribution lists.
- Production and distribution of WBG newsletter
- Monitoring and updating WBG social media
- Assisting with production and dissemination of Budget responses, briefing papers and reports
Closing Date: 2 October 2017
Deadline for applications: 5.30pm.
Interviews to be held on: Thursday 12 October 2017.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Please fill out an application form from our website https://wbg.org.uk/news/recruiting-for-an-admistrator/ and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title your email Administrative Officer Application.