Date Added: 12 September 2017
: 26 September 2017
Job Title: Senior Consultant
Working For: Project Associates
Salary: £35,000+ PA dependent on experience, plus benefits
Project Associates is an international communications consultancy specialising in reputation and crisis management. http://www.projectassociatesltd.com/.
We are looking for a new Senior Consultant to join the London office. Your job will be to:
- Project manage day to day client activity, acting as main contact on a range of accounts
- Generate high quality advice and documents for clients
- Establish effective relationships with clients and build appropriate networks to enhance Project Associates' ability to deliver on behalf of clients
Successful candidates will adopt a proactive approach to running accounts and planning, predicting likely workflow patterns for both you and your team, and taking positive action to manage them, pre-empting client needs. You will have an excellent understanding of UK and EU media and political processes. You will understand how to develop profile-building opportunities across mainstream and trade media. You will be able to evaluate priorities, solve problems and make well-judged strategic recommendations in a timely manner. You will have good commercial knowledge as well as making a strong personal impact.
- Minimum 2-3 years' professional experience in public relations, public affairs, politics or media
- Proven experience in managing teams and individuals, both upwards and downwards
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Fluency in a second language would be an advantage.
Closing Date: 26 September 2017
Interviews will take place from the 28th September. The job will start Q4 2017.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover email, please also include in bullet points:
- 1-3 lines about your previous communications experience and its duration
- Your notice period
- Your salary expectations
Any applications without these details will not be considered. We will be in contact only with successful applicants we have shortlisted for interviews.