Date Added: 11 August 2017
: 12 September 2017
Job Title: Corporate Engagement Assistant
Working For: Fore Trust
Salary: £22,000 PA
This is an exciting opportunity for an organised, enthusiastic and personable individual to join an ambitious grant-giving start-up full time, to deliver exciting events, engage our partners, provide administrative support, and help to deliver our programme as we grow.
The Fore is a pioneering new organisation providing strategic development funding and pro-bono support to the best small charities and social enterprises across the UK. The Fore removes barriers to access for smaller organisations by demonstrating new and exceptional standards of funding practice and providing attractive opportunities for businesses to become involved in driving social change.
The Fore has ambitious plans for expansion and the Corporate Engagement Assistant will play an important role in the realisation of these plans. The successful candidate will be expected to assist with a wide range of business and philanthropy events and will need to be a comfortable and confident communicator and administrator.
The Fore is an initiative of The Bulldog Trust which is a charitable foundation, based at the magnificent neo-gothic mansion Two Temple Place on the Embankment.
• Supporting the creation of a strong corporate partnership programme
• Team administration including taking minutes in meetings, maintaining accurate records, and coordinating and building relationships with individual business members.
• Supporting the coordination of events including invitations, set-up and follow-up.
• Providing diary management and other PA support for the Chief Executive.
• General administrative support for broader activities of The Fore.
• Maintaining a strong online and social media presence (Twitter, LinkedIn etc).
• Managing mailing lists including through Salesforce.
• Supporting research and communications needs of the team.
PROFILE OF IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Friendly and enthusiastic with a positive attitude
• Highly organised with a keen eye for detail and efficient
• Easily able to manage workloads, prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/Access/PowerPoint and Outlook
• Good working knowledge of social media networks such as Twitter and LinkedIn
Closing Date: 12 September 2017
Interviews will be held at Two Temple Place on Monday 18th and Wednesday 20th September 2017.
The start date for this role is September 2017.
Deadline for applications is 12pm.
Please forward a CV with a short covering letter detailing why you are interested in the role by email to Alison Marston, Director of Philanthropic Engagement. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all enquiries please call Reena Gudka, Grants and Philanthropy Researcher on 020 7240 6192.