Galibier is a rapidly growing name on the Manchester agency scene, and is already punching above its weight with some massive clients on its books and a pipeline to match.
The agency specialises in applying its big creativity and personality towards the technical, political and corporate end of the Public Relations market, working with clients in sectors including tech, education & skills, professional and financial services.
You will be expected to take the initiative working with autonomy and imagination in a creative environment for this small company on a big stage. Above all else, key to this role is building and nurturing healthy and lasting relationships. That means consistently managing and delivering on expectations – not reporting by spreadsheet.
We’re looking for ambitious Public Relations account executives: whether you’re an intelligent graduate looking for your first step on the ladder or you have one or two years’ agency experience and want to get on the fast track to account manager, we would love to talk to you.
Your duties as a PR Agency Account Executive will include:
• Presenting to clients in a clear, confident, understandable and professional manner.
• Close liaison with the client throughout each campaign.
• Conducting relevant market research and insight.
• Establishing credibility and being a friendly and professional ambassador for the PR agency at all times.
• Reporting directly to the Managing Director.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
• A demonstrable understanding of the Public Relations function.
• Experience (desirable) gained in a similar fast-paced creative PR agency, in-house communications department or editorial role.
• Educated to degree level.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Excellent media relations skills.
• Genuine interest in current affairs and news.
• The ability to work with confidence and to establish credibility with clients.
• A creative and innovative brain.
• Excellent attention to detail.
What you’ll get
• Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
• Performance bonus.
• The chance to work alongside, and learn from, senior creative agency people.
• Generous holidays.
Interviews to take place week beginning 28/08/17.
Start date 11th September or earlier as agreed.