Date Added: 11 August 2017
: 22 September 2017
Job Title: Head of Research
Working For: Scott Prenn LLP
Salary: According to experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic prospect researcher to join our fast paced team in South Kensington, London. Scott Prenn is a strategic fundraising consultancy for charities and not-for-profits. We advise and help our portfolio of international clients deliver high impact fundraising campaigns in a competitive global market. Current clients include political, arts and humanitarian organisations, for example The McCain Institute (Washington), The Bargelllo Museum (Florence), The Centre for Policy Studies (UK) and the National Youth Orchestra (UK).
We are seeking a hardworking and commercially savvy individual to join us. The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives on new challenges and can hit the ground running. You will need an inquisitive mind, excellent communication skills and the ability to produce clear and concise reports. In return you will be given the opportunity to broaden your skills and experience while being be part of a team that encourages progression and will value your drive and ambition.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Research including Prospect Research
- Fundraising Support
- Systems and Business Development
- Research Team Management and Planning
- Experience in a similar role required
- Great organisational skills and professional manner
- Highly committed, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise own workload to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office products and other project management software
- Ability to work on own initiative and be part of a fundraising team sharing best practice and ideas
- Confident and able to collate and present findings
- Team player
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Experience working in a fast-paced team
- Experience communicating with senior individuals and VIPs
- Event coordination experience
- Degree Educated
- Salary: Dependant on experience
Hours of work: 40 hours per week.
Training opportunities and opportunity to progress.
Job Type: Full-time.
Closing Date: 22 September 2017
We may appoint before this date.
Please email your CV and short covering letter outlining why you may be suitable for this role to email@example.com.