Date Added: 11 August 2017
: 31 August 2017
Job Title: Digital Communications Officer
Working For: Kanto Systems
Kanto Systems is looking for a Digital Officer to act as the digital communications lead on specific political, social and corporate campaigns. Principally, the individual will provide support to the team and the client's own team in different projects.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for innovation and drive for campaigning.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with demonstrable experience of working on innovative advertising, marketing and public awareness campaigns.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of three years' experience in a communications or campaigning role.
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of specific digital campaigns.
- Social media management and curation for campaigns and the company.
- Campaign content creation: text, video, graphics/desktop publishing.
- Website development.
- Creating digital advertising campaigns.
- Using their initiative to secure new clients, pursue new ideas and identify new business opportunities.
- Working on adhoc projects from the director in campaigning and non campaigning roles.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Good communication skills with the ability to engage and influence people at all levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively on Google work suite (Google Docs, Sheets etc).
- Strong social media management, Facebook, twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn.
- Experience using multiple content management systems including NationBuilder or similar (CrowdSkout, Wordpress, Wix).
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro).
- All Microsoft office programmes, Word, Outlook, Excel, Publisher.
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Skills in data analytics and targeting.
- Experience with online advertising platforms especially Facebook and AdWords.
- Experience of writing articles and press releases.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate experience with Adobe Creative Suite, social media advertising platforms and a sound knowledge of digital campaigning.
Closing Date: 31 August 2017
Successful applicants will be invited to a telephone and then face to face interview. The interviews will be held shortly after the closing date.
Please send your CV and a one page case study on a digital campaign you have worked or have been inspired by to Ashley: email@example.com.