Date Added: 11 August 2017
: 25 August 2017
Job Title: Head of Campaigns
Working For: Kanto Systems
To be considered for this role you will need to have a minimum 5 years of campaign management.
Kanto Systems is looking for a Head of Campaigns to act as the principal operational lead on specific political, social and corporate campaigns. Principally, the individual will provide support to the team and the client's own team in different projects.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for innovation and drive for campaigning, in both political and non-political contexts.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who have a strong social network, demonstrable social media skills, sound knowledge of NationBuilder and experience of working in a campaigning environment, organising and communicating with volunteers.
- Independently planning, managing, and leading specific campaign ground operations with minimal oversight
- Managing volunteers and campaign staff
- Helping to draft campaign voter contact plans and message grids
- Running and updating the teams on contract plans and grids
- Social media management and curation for campaigns and the company
- Campaign content creation: text, video, graphics/desktop publishing
- Coordinating campaign teams and reps to deliver objectives
- Flexibility to take on and share a variety of workloads with short notice
- Reviewing digital profile of potential candidates
- Training and education of potential candidates
- Recruitment of new clients for these services
- Using their initiative to secure new clients, pursue new ideas and identify new business opportunities
Essential Skills and Experience
- Good communication skills with the ability to engage and influence people at all levels
- Ability to work collaboratively on Google work suite (Google Docs, Sheets etc)
- Strong social media management
- Experience using NationBuilder
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- All Microsoft office programmes, Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Skills in data analytics and targeting
- Experience of a campaign environment, possibly gained as a campaign manager
- Must be good at encouraging and getting the most out of volunteers
- Excellent writing skills and ability to draft letters and responses
- Experience of writing articles and press releases
Closing Date: 25 August 2017
Successful applicants will be invited to a telephone and then face to face interview. The interviews will be held shortly after the closing date.
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining your campaigning experience to Ashley: firstname.lastname@example.org.