Date Added: 17 July 2017
: 21 July 2017
Job Title: Senior Programme Manager
Working For: ISD
Salary: £42,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
ISD is going through an exciting period of growth and is looking to expand the organisation’s management team. We are looking to recruit a Senior Programme Manager to join the Senior Management Team and bring to the organisation 4-5 years’ experience in a mid- to senior-level programme management role in an international development, political affairs, public sector or delivery organisation.
The successful candidate will be motivated by a desire to design, implement and manage a multi-project programme of international engagement for an ambitious and growing non-profit organisation. This role will have overall responsibility for supporting multi-country teams to ensure that programmes meet or exceed targets, are implemented on-time and on budget, and meet all donor requirements.
Working closely with an international team, the Senior Programme Manager will be responsible for:
Project and Programme Management
- Delivery, financial and project management of a portfolio of 3-5 international programmes to scope, schedule and budget
- Working with other ISD teams to maximise opportunities for increased impact
- Ensuring delivery of our grant commitments and coordination between different aspects of international programming
- Leading the effective start-up, implementation and close-out of all international projects
- Ensuring efficient and robust programme support through effective portfolio management Personnel and Grants Management
- Line management of up to 5 people; supervision and support across the organisation
- Fostering a positive and collaborative team environment and excellent internal communications among members of global teams, supporting wider professional development
- Supporting project teams to maintain and report on performance metrics
- Writing and editing compelling impact reports and donor reports
- Bringing in international field experience inc capacity building
- Ensuring delivery of and coordination between different aspects of international policy work
- Assisting in proposal development and/or review based on international expertise
Click here to view the full job description: http://www.isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Senior-Programme-Manager_072017.pdf.
Closing Date: 21 July 2017
Exceptional candidates may be interviewed and appointed before this deadline.
If you would like to apply for this position please send a one page cover letter and two page CV to email@example.com.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted and applications without a covering letter will not be considered. All applicants must have either EU status or right of employment within the UK.