Date Added: 17 July 2017
: 28 July 2017
Job Title: Events Assistant
Working For: Dods
Dods are unrivalled intelligence, media, events and training specialists. An exciting opportunity at our Shard headquarters has arisen to help support the growth of our Summits Division as an Events Assistant.
Charged with helping the development of new and existing events, the Events Assistant will assume responsibility for: identifying & recruiting high profile speakers; securing, managing and evaluating media partnerships with key stakeholder groups; supporting marketing activities; and all customer services aspects of the events.
Specific duties will include:
• Researching, identifying and inviting high-profile public sector speakers
• Handling queries from a range of stakeholders e.g. delegates
• Entering customer booking details onto events database
• Assisting onsite to run high-profile events
• Producing summit feedback reports
• Social media management
Skills & Abilities
• Excellent IT skills
• Excellent research skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent time-management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
• Team player willing to support colleagues
• Attention to detail
Relevant Experience & Knowledge
• Previous experience in an event delivery role (desirable)
• Customer service experience (desirable)
• An interest and understanding of the UK Public Sector (desirable)
Dods are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date: 28 July 2017
Interviews will take place from 26th July 2017.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter (no more than 2 pages) to:
Dominic Collyer, Head of Summits, Dods
020 7593 5695