Date Added: 14 July 2017
: 4 August 2017
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
Salary: £27,000 to £29,000
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- This is an exciting time to join the digital team of a well-known children’s charity and assist with the launch of their new website.
- Responsible for delivering integrated marketing plans utilising online and offline channels.
- Manage and deliver projects and campaigns to drive service use and engagement, driving forward effective communication of the organisation’s work to stakeholders, volunteers and staff.
- Monitor and analyse the success of campaigns and tactics and proactively seek out areas of improvement.
- Significant experience working in a marketing focused role, with a solid understanding of both digital and print technologies and techniques, including AdWords, display, SEO, GA and paid social.
- Prior track record developing and delivering results-focused, multi-channel marketing tactics and plans.
- Ability to work alongside various internal and external stakeholders.
Closing Date: 4 August 2017
Please send your CV to email@example.com.