Date Added: 11 July 2017
: 21 August 2017
Job Title: Researcher
Working For: Taylor Bennett
The company: Taylor Bennett is a global executive search firm specialising in senior level corporate communications, public affairs and investor relations appointments. We operate across the UK, continental Europe, US, Middle East, and Asia. Our clients have included The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Starbucks, Lloyds Banking Group, Vodafone, and Burberry. Nobody at Taylor Bennett is paid on commission and we have a strong collegiate culture in our approximately 20 strong London office, and in our six other global offices.
The role: You will work as a central part of teams of three people (Director, Consultant and Researcher) on several specific search assignments at any one time, each lasting approximately three months. Your role will be to identify and engage with a carefully selected pool of senior level communications professionals. You will also assist in communication with clients, especially preparing detailed and accurate client update documents.
- Degree qualified
- No specific previous work experience is required
- Take pride in delivering an excellent service, show initiative and enjoy working in a team
- Show interest in the business world and the media
- Bring outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Enthusiasm for project based work and superlative attention to detail
- Enjoy talking to experienced, senior level professionals, asking the right questions and listening intelligently to the responses
Closing Date: 21 August 2017
We are looking for someone to join our team in early autumn.
Please apply as soon as possible. We will start interviews for this position immediately and therefore may appoint before the closing date.
Please send us a CV and a brief covering note detailing your interest in Taylor Bennett to: email@example.com.
1 August 2017: this ad has been removed before the closing date as enough applications have now been received.