Date Added: 19 June 2017
: 3 July 2017
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Working For: Dignity in Dying
Salary: £25,081 - £30,307
Do you want to help empower people to have a full range of choices available to them at the end of life? Do you want to work closely with the Chief Executive driving forward one of the most high-profile campaigns in the UK? If yes, we want you to join the teams at Compassion in Dying and Dignity in Dying.
We are seeking a dynamic individual with strong administrative skills who would enjoy contributing to a high-profile campaign and rapidly-growing charity to join the teams at Compassion in Dying and Dignity in Dying. The role would be ideal for someone seeking to become more actively involved in the not-for-profit sector, while gaining a greater understanding of how organisations work at board and staff levels.
You will have a unique opportunity to gain a holistic overview of leading a company and a charity; a comprehensive introduction to human resources; and a close-up of the working life of a Chief Executive with insight into managing and motivating teams, fundraising, and leading one of the highest profile campaigns in the UK today.
Purpose of the Role
• To provide high level administrative and project management and research support to the Chief Executive and work closely with the senior management team to support the execution of the organisations’ strategy.
• Work alongside the Chief Executive to provide proactive governance and secretarial support to Dignity in Dying and Compassion in Dying’s Boards of Directors and Trustees.
• To play an active role in the development and maintenance of efficient and effective administrative and human resource systems in the office.
• To maintain confidentiality, use discretion and sound judgement in undertaking all areas of responsibilities.
• 30 days paid annual leave per year
• Scope to take ownership over a diverse range of projects in collaboration with a talented and passionate team
• Opportunities to build skills on human resources, campaigning, fundraising and project management
• Receive mentorship from the Chief Executive and help lead a high-profile progressive cause
For information on Compassion in Dying please visit: www.compassionindying.org.uk.
Closing Date: 3 July 2017
Application Deadline: 10am.
Interview date: 13th July 2017 (TBC).
The application pack is available at https://www.dignityindying.org.uk/work-for-us/.
To apply please send a recent CV, a covering letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) and a completed equal opportunities monitoring form to the following email address email@example.com.