Date Added: 19 June 2017
: 30 June 2017
Job Title: Executive
Working For: Hanbury Strategy
Salary: Depending on experience
Hanbury is a new strategic advisory firm which specialises in providing communications, strategy and campaigns advice to businesses and governments. We provide unique and informed solutions to complex and challenging problems.
Members of our team have advised Prime Ministers, Cabinet ministers and other senior politicians in the UK and abroad, as well as CEOs of some of the world's leading technology firms, investors and philanthropists.
We have handled the national media in high-tempo, challenging environments, and have devised strategies and campaigns for some of the most stunning election results in recent years.
Hanbury is looking for an enthusiastic new recruit with a keen interest in politics, the media and campaigns to assist the team on a variety of projects.
Successful candidates may be required to carry out a number of tasks including:
- Monitoring the media for key developments relating to clients
- Researching and sourcing information for clients
- Helping to draft press releases, opinion pieces, briefing notes and background information documents
- Producing detailed pieces of original research and analysis
The role is ideally suited to a proactive self-starter who is happy working as part of a small team in an exciting new consultancy.
Qualifications and skills
- Candidates must have a Degree;
- should demonstrate organisational, strong written, and interpersonal skills; and
- have knowledge, experience and enthusiasm for politics and campaigns.
Closing Date: 30 June 2017
Interviews will take place soon after the closing date for applications.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.