Date Added: 16 June 2017
: 5 July 2017
Job Title: Executive and Events Assistant
Working For: Legatum Institute
Salary: Competitive based on experience
The Legatum Institute is seeking someone to provide high level, comprehensive and efficient professional EA support service to the Director of Economic Policy and to assist with planning and operating Legatum Institute events.
The role will require the post-holder to:
- Provide effective and efficient diary management
- Manage and filter a busy email inbox
- Arrange all logistical travel arrangements and prepare itineraries as required
- Actively manage the meetings of the Legatum Institute’s Special Trade Commission
- Assist in managing the Institute’s wider events programme ranging from small internal events to large public events
- Provide proactive support for an extensive range of meetings
- Prepare and manage correspondence and the production of documents, presentations, reports, spreadsheets as required
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Team as required and agreed
- Provide contacts management for the Director, to maximise networking, ideas production and fundraising potential
We are seeking someone with:
- Extensive experience in a similar EA/PA role;
- Experience of working with senior management in a fluid and often fast moving role;
- Proven experience in diary and email management;
- Experience of taking and writing minutes, summarising discussions and writing reports;
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- High organisation skills and efficiency, with a keen eye for detail;
- Ability to work on their own initiative and to tight deadlines;
- A professional attitude and discretion;
- A positive and proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
Closing Date: 5 July 2017
Interviews will be held following the closing date in early July 2017, with a starting date from mid-July 2017 onwards.
To apply, please send a CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com.