Date Added: 16 June 2017
: 23 June 2017
Job Title: Caseworker
Working For: Ross Thomson MP (Aberdeen South)
Salary: In line with IPSA payscales
Ross Thomson is seeking a full time experienced caseworker for his busy office, based in the constituency (Aberdeen South). The successful candidate will have sympathy with the aims and values of the Conservative Party, be flexible to the demands of a busy office, be accustomed to working to tight deadlines and have excellent time management and communication skills.
• Analyse, evaluate and interpret data to ensure the Member is accurately informed on key issues and is aware of trends
• Attend surgeries, tribunals and meetings as appropriate
• Develop knowledge in specialist areas
• Ensure all cases are logged; monitor progress and ensure all identified actions are taken
• Ensure records are kept, and information managed confidentially and in line with the Data Protection Act
• Gather relevant information to resolve or progress cases
• Liaise with Government agencies, voluntary sector and others to resolve constituency matters
• Manage and progress portfolio of casework appropriately
• Research local, regional or national issues to support Member's work
• Respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from constituents, the media, lobbyists and pressure groups
Closing Date: 23 June 2017
Interviews from Monday 26th June.
CV along with covering letter outlining interest and relevant experience should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Caseworker Application" as the subject line.