Date Added: 22 May 2017
: 20 July 2017
Job Title: Researcher – Westminster Employment Forum
Working For: Westminster Forum Projects
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
We are looking for a quick learner with drive and ambition who can hit the ground running.
Please see our website for further details on the current programme which includes conferences examining policy on:
• The pensions market
• Disability and health in the workplace
• Preparing young people for work, careers education and routes into employment
• Apprenticeships policy
• Women in the workplace
• The future for human resources and performance management
• Work automation
• Employment law
• and much more
What we’re looking for:
• Some solid work experience - in policy, conference production, journalism, public affairs or similar fields
• Practical focus and passionate about helping achieve our mission of providing policy makers with the context to make best decisions
• Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills - and quick to learn
• Ability to assimilate information quickly, identify key issues from a range of stakeholder viewpoints (in line with our core proposition of impartiality)
• Clear, stylish accurate writing is essential
• Demanding but rewarding - in a company that is commercially focused and expanding, but with a strong ethical heart
• Part of a small team working on all aspects of event production
• Following latest policy developments and news from the sector - and researching issues, possible speakers and contacts
• Drafting agendas and promotional text for the seminars
• Liaising with speakers and our Parliamentary chairs
• Attending and contributing to the smooth operation of our seminars and receptions held in Westminster and elsewhere in the UK
• The Westminster Employment Forum is a division of Westminster Forum Projects, a market leader in organising impartial, senior-level seminars on public policy
• Our work enjoys considerable support from legislators, government, industry, the third sector, and amongst interest groups
• Based in our lively, friendly head office in Bracknell, Berkshire, with convenient rail and road links, and occasional work in Westminster and other conference locations.
• An expanding organisation with plenty of opportunities for career progression for the right candidates.
Closing Date: 20 July 2017
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Jo Hibburt (HR Officer) indicating current salary and why you believe you would be suitable for the role firstname.lastname@example.org.
19 June 2017: this ad has been removed before the closing date as the position has now been filled.