Date Added: 4 May 2017
: 30 June 2017
Job Title: Policy and Strategy Manager
Working For: ofo
Salary: £42,000 - £60,000
We are looking for a Policy and Strategy Manager to help develop and manage ofo’s relationship with local government and other potential partners.
At ofo we are on a mission to get the world on bikes, to improve the way in which we move in cities and improve the quality of the air we all breathe. We are the world leader in “non-docking” bicycle sharing and want ambitious and bright people to join our team! We want motivated people with the ability to think creatively and problem solve. If you want to be a part of the evolution of urban mobility and become an important player in our expanding team, apply today!
Founded in 2014, ofo is the world’s first “non-docking” bicycle-sharing platform, operated via an online mobile app. Combining the idea of the sharing economy and smart appliances, ofo enables users to hire a bicycle any time and anywhere. It is a revolutionary and game-changing start-up providing a convenient and on-demand bike hire service, promoting a green and healthy way to commute.
ofo has become the world’s largest bicycle-sharing platform with the fastest growth of new users. It has more than 30 million registered users and a fleet of over 4 million bicycles in more than 100 cities. We provide 10 million bicycle hires per day. ofo is now operating in China, Singapore, the UK and the US.
- Build relationships with local government and other partners, and engage them in actions that will support the development of ofo
- Negotiate partnerships and other commercial agreements
- Engage with key stakeholders, and capture insights relevant to ofo’s objectives
- Develop strategic and operational priorities
- Implement systems that track overall progress against objectives
- Previous policy and strategy experience
- Proven experience in strategic problem-solving; using analysis to identify insights and develop effective solutions/products
- Proven experience in developing and implementing frameworks to effectively evaluate and demonstrate impacts
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic thinker for long-term planning
- Strong verbal and communication skills; ability to communicate complex information to a range of audiences
- A hands-on attitude, you will need to be innovative and creative, with the ability to work independently
Closing Date: 30 June 2017
To start as soon as possible.
Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
16 June 2017: this ad has been removed before the closing date as the post has now been filled.