Date Added: 21 April 2017
: 19 May 2017
Job Title: Policy Manager
Working For: a client of Michael Page Policy
Salary: Circa £35,000 per annum
About Our Client
A leading association based in London is looking to appoint a Policy Manager to join its External Affairs division.
- Play a vital role in the formation and delivery of organisational Policy;
- Develop Communications strategies;
- Compose consultation responses;
- Engage with sector groups;
- Design and implement research projects in associated subject areas.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience in a policy, Parliamentary of public affairs environment;
- Examples of previous work in policy formulation;
- First-class written and oral communication skills;
- Stakeholder engagement experience;
- An intimate understanding of political and Parliamentary processes;
- A relevant degree or equivalent.
For more details, see: http://www.michaelpage.co.uk/job-detail/policy-manager/ref/13820622?source=browse.
Closing Date: 19 May 2017
Interview dates are to be confirmed, but will take place during the month of May. An appointment may be made before the closing date.
The start date will depend on the notice period of the successful applicant.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to Alec Zetter firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call 020 7269 2443.
Due to the high volume of applicants expected, we regretfully might not be able to reply to all applications. If you have not heard within 7 days, we're afraid to say that you have not been shortlisted for the role.