Date Added: 21 April 2017
: 22 May 2017
Job Title: Trainee Executive
Working For: Teneo Blue Rubicon Public Affairs
About Teneo Blue Rubicon Public Affairs
Award-winning communications agency Teneo Blue Rubicon is looking for a Trainee Executive who will support a range of its public affairs accounts. Our clients include Google, AstraZeneca, Eurostar, Coca-Cola Great Britain, National Grid, and Asda.
The role of a Trainee Executive encompasses:
• Working across a range of sectors, updating consultants on political, policy and media developments which are relevant to our team
• Producing research and insight policy and political issues, feeding into the campaigns we run for our clients
• Preparing detailed new business research and reports to help us to grow our business
• Preparation of regular - daily or weekly - bespoke monitoring reports for our clients
• Keeping abreast of the latest developments in corporate communications including in social media and digital communications
Our new Trainee Executive will have:
• A strong interest in political and current affairs, corporate communications, and the media
• Excellent writing skills, and the ability to produce reports and research digests to short timescales
• Experience in a relevant role either in politics, Parliament, agency, in-house or elsewhere
• Strong IT skills
• Attention to detail and the ability to work well in a team
• A keen desire to learn and develop their career
Closing Date: 22 May 2017
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, setting out why you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com. Please put 'w4MP' in the header of your email.
Applicants who are invited for interview will hear back from us shortly. We may appoint before the closing date, so applicants are encouraged to apply early.