Date Added: 21 April 2017
: 1 May 2017
Job Title: Communications & Project Manager, Wales
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
Location: South Wales
Salary: Competitive - available on application
See - http://therightethos.co.uk/job/communications-project-manager-wales/.
This is a full-time role, with a contract of up to 6 months.
- An animal welfare campaign
- To provide leadership and managerial oversight of the work of the Wales Campaigns team.
- To monitor and evaluate the impact of campaigning work in Wales and to make recommendations for change.
- Liaise with local authorities other key organisations seeking support for joint initiatives.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of campaigning experience including managing teams and budgets.
- Ability to set clear objectives for the team, ensuring each person understands their role and responsibilities.
- Interest in and understanding of campaigning and public awareness raising including experience of organising and managing events.
- A clean and current driving licence is essential, as travel is required.
Closing Date: 1 May 2017
Please send your CV to email@example.com.