Date Added: 20 April 2017
: 15 May 2017
Job Title: Communications Officer
Working For: Pensions Advisory Service
Overall Purpose of role
To support the Policy and Insight Team in the delivery of TPAS’s external and internal communications strategies to further TPAS’s business objectives, including leading on the co-ordination and delivery of a wide variety of initiatives and events.
- Support the team in brand management- checking that external and internal collateral is on brand and reflective of the organisation guidelines.
- Support the Policy and Insight Team in its efforts to make sure that internal staff activities are inclusive and appropriate to the TPAS brand
- Manage external press enquiries (both reactive and proactive), directing queries to relevant spokespeople and providing briefing ahead of media engagements
- Maintain database of key media contacts, communications statistics and producing PR distribution lists
- Work closely with the Policy and Insight colleagues and Senior Management to develop communication campaigns and events on various pension issues
- Support the Policy and Insight Team to maintain and manage regular internal communications including producing regular staff updates and briefings
- Coordinate all of the public facing digital channels, with a particular focus on the Social Media portfolio and the TPAS website – including development of various online content
Further details of the role and requirements https://www.pensionsadvisoryservice.org.uk/about-us/work-with-us.
Closing Date: 15 May 2017
Interviews in week commencing Monday 22 May 2017.
Before you apply, please use the Job Description and Person Specification available on the website to check if you are a good fit for the job and can meet our requirements
Complete the application form Email it to email@example.com.
Late applications will not be accepted.