Date Added: 20 April 2017
: 10 May 2017
Job Title: Associate - Impact Incubator
Working For: Social Finance Limited
About the Job
The Impact Incubator team is a core and growing part of the organisation. As an Associate within the Impact Incubator team your role would be to contribute to and shape our work developing responses to the issues we choose.
In particular, the Associate will:
- Undertake research into social issues
- Build and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders such as Charitable Foundations, charities, government officials or academics, building coalitions of people willing to work together
- Codify and synthesise findings into themes and conclusions about the nature of the social issue and barriers to change
- Help pull together strategic partners to create and develop models for social change
- Present findings and test hypotheses with key stakeholders
- Develop new business models and business plans with the potential to deliver sustainable scalable impact, drawing on knowledge of comparable models from other sectors/markets
- Develop financial models that underpin service delivery
- Work with the team to create a coalition of support behind the response
- Create the pitch for implementation funding (investment, government or philanthropic)
- Drive the mobilisation of the responses developed, working with and through partners
Skills and Experience
The key to success in this role includes: strategic thinking, being proactive, comfort with ambiguity, motivation, tenacity, and an ability to build relationships with multiple and diverse
For full details please follow this link: http://www.socialfinance.org.uk/about-us/jobs/.
Social Finance is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date: 10 May 2017
Interested candidates should send a CV and covering letter detailing their interest in working at Social Finance highlighting relevant experience to: email@example.com.
All applicants should state whether they have right to work in the UK or whether a visa is required.